About Instagram Advertising
Instagram is world’s largest social networking platform. When you Advertise in Instagram, you can reach out to the precise target group. Advertising platform of Instagram provides targeting like gender, location, interest, education level and age. It is one of the most targeted forms of social media and digital advertising. The Media Ad company professionals are more proficient on Instagram advertising and can be contacted either over phone or email.
Why advertise on Instagram?
An average Indian spends more than an hour on Instagram, higher than any other website.
- Enhanced Targeting– The greatest benefit of Instagram is that it allows you to target audience more precisely.
- Boost Brand Awareness- Advertising on Instagram boost brand awareness among a wider audience. With so many active users on the platform, more people will become aware of the brand. When people starts recognizing your brand more and more, it builds reputation and helps you gain trust from the target audience.
How does Instagram Advertising work?
The following are the types of Instagram Ads possible:
• Banner Ads on Instagram: These are the most common type of Instagram Ads. These are the basic Link Click Ads that you click to visit the advertiser’s site. These ads would appear in the rightmost column on the user’s Instagram Page (desktop), Mobile and desktop newsfeed.
• Video Ads on Instagram: Video Ads on Instagram are also a type of link click ad only in video format. They have the same placement options as that of Banner Ads.
• Page Post Boost: This is the easiest type of Instagram Ads. This is an option provided by Instagram to promote your Instagram post at a cost by setting up a target audience and bidding methods. The placement options are desktop and mobile newsfeed.
• Carousel Ads: A carousel ad is a slidable strip of a maximum of 10 image ads forming only an ad-unit. This is the best type of Instagram Ad for brands having multiple products, communication, offers, and CTA buttons. The placement options are desktop and mobile newsfeed, Instagram, and Audience Network.
Who should advertise on Instagram?
While Instagram has solutions for all types of advertisers, here are some of the best-fit types of brands –
1. Brands trying to reach a digital-first audience
2. Recently launched brands looking to build brand awareness
3. Brands that are looking to scale their offline advertising activities
How Filters help in targeting the audience?
1. Geo-Targeting – One can target the audience by their city or state or even the pin code. For example, a restaurant that only delivers in specific areas can easily select the pin codes to reach the right audience.
2. Language – One can target the audience by which language they are using the app in. For example, an app that is only available in the Telugu language can use this filter to reach the right audience.
3.Demographic – One can target the audience according to their gender or age group. For example, a brand like My Protein would only find it relevant to target Males. Further, A university would prefer to target potential students in the age group of 18 – 24.
4. Interest – This targeting option is built on the basis of the type of content the user interacts with. For example, Nykaa would want to target beauty and fashion enthusiasts. Interest targeting can include various audience buckets such as Business, Fitness, Food, Hobbies, Shopping, Travel, and the like.
5. Device – Device targeting is a wide range of options ranging from the brand of the device, cost of the device to type of device. For example, an app that is only available on android phones could select “android phones” as a targeting option.
6. Custom Audience – Custom Audiences include brand specific audiences created such as a retargeting list, look likes, and even an offline list of customers.
Execution Process and Media Specifications
Steps in Execution
Step 1: Add Media to the Dashboard
Step 2: Customize it as per your requirement using the filters below:
|Placement Page||Run On Site/ Home Page/ Movie Page|
|Dimension||300 x 250/ 120 x 600/ 728 x 90|
|Banner Type||Leaderboard/ Tower/ Rectangle|
Step 3: Select Start and end Date
Step 4: Upload artwork and make payment
How do I know my ad has been placed?
1. When the campaign is live, you will get a link to the dashboard from where you can track the campaign on a daily basis.
2. After the completion of the campaign, an Excel Report will be shared with you.
Instagram Ads Detailed Dimensions
Instagram Advertising Rates 2021
The Media Ad company is committed towards getting the most accurate data for the users. Hence, we ensure the advertising rates are updates on a frequent basis. Instagram Advertising is one of the most popular Digital advertising option hence it is very important for advertisers to know Instagram Advertising Rates 2021. You can find the updated Instagram Advertising Rates 2021 under the tab “Media Options & Pricing” To know the last updated date for Instagram Media Kit 2021, please check the blue tick beside the Instagram Advertising Rates under the Media Options tab.
Top 5 Digital Advertising Platforms in Social Media Category in India according to Similarweb Jul-Sep 2021
Instagram, App App advertising is utilized by variety of brands to reach out to their target audience. Grow your business with advertising across the India’s best app. Promote your business on the apps that delight people every day. Ads run seamlessly in all the smart phones across India. You can explore Instagram, App In App advertising rates, different types of media options and advertising cost in Media Options and Pricing tab.
Whether it’s an in app promotion, display marketing, or branded challenges Instagram, App Mobile App branding offer you the opportunity to speak to a young and involved target group and present your brand in a unique environment. With Instagram, App Mobile App creative advertising campaigns, you will achieve your business goals quickly and easily.
Apps are increasingly always on, collecting valuable information such as location, communications records, social circles, and browsing preferences. In many ways, this information is the lifeblood of the mobile app ecosystem: not only can it be coalesced to deliver incredibly informative, relevant, and delightful experiences for mobile users, but it can provide value to mobile advertisers to help fuel their brand.
How The Media Ad Company Can Help You
The Media Ad company is uniquely positioned to help you grow your business with highly effective, targeted digital media buying. We as an advertising agency provide advertisers with the opportunity to target key professionals. We help you to get better ROI and scalability to make your campaign a complete success.
Book Services Now
Once the campaign is confirmed, it may take up to 48 hours for the ad to go live.
CPM stands for Cost per mille viz. Cost per Thousand Impression. You pay when your ad is shown 1000 times.
CPC stands for Cost per Click. You pay when someone clicks on your ad.
Daily impression delivery doesn’t remain constant but can fluctuate by up to 200%.
The clicks shown on the report may not match the actual visits (as per your analytics) to the website as there is usually a significant click to drop off rate. Every click recorded by the advertiser's dashboard does not end up on the landing page which causes this discrepancy.
Yes. All platforms prioritize Roadblocks over ROS ads and hence in case of such a premium booking, the delivery of your ad will be paused, and the campaign might need to be extended.