Google is one of the largest advertising platforms in the world. The Google Search mechanism is designed to help users find the right information with in seconds. Its targeting options let you strategically show your message to potential customers at the right place and the right time. Get the best rates for Google Search Advertising with The Media Ad Company.
Why Advertise on Google Search?
Google Search Advertising is a must-have in every advertiser’s media plan for the following reasons –
1. Google has many targeting options like Keywords of search query, age, location, interests, and behavior; that can help you target precisely the audience you want to target.
2. Google Search Advertising is one of the cheapest advertising options.
3. Google Search allows brands to optimize the campaigns as per the objective of the campaign hence being the most effective in achieving business goals through advertising.
How does Google Search Work?
Google Search has the following types of ads –
1. Search Ad – This is a text based ad with a headline and some description. This ad can also include extensions such as a sitelink extension or a call out extension.
2. Call Only Ad – These ads are specifically for businesses that want the users to call them instead of visiting their website. The contact numbers are displayed in bigger fonts and tapping the number leads to a call being placed.
3. Shopping Ads – These are e-commerce ads that are delivered as per the searches made by the users. Shopping ads generally highlight the product and it’s cost.
4. Smart Campaign – These are ads that are run by Google’s machine learning program. Here, Google uses various combinations of messaging options to determine the combinations that work best. The campaign is then optimised to use the best performing ad combinations.
Who should advertise on Google Search ?
1. Brands trying to reach a digital-first audience
2. Recently launched brands looking to build brand awareness
3. Brands that are looking to scale their offline advertising activities
|Pick Your Coach||Search Ad||4%|
|Wrap Cart||Smart Campaign||2%|
Facts and Figures
Top Cities Reach
Targeting on Google Search
How Filters help in targeting the audience?
1. Geo-Targeting – One can target the audience by their city or state or even the pin code. For example, a restaurant that only delivers in specific areas can easily select the pin codes to reach the right audience.
2. Language – One can target the audience by which language they are using the app. For example, an app that is only available in the Telugu language can use this filter to reach the right audience.
3.Demographic – One can target the audience according to their gender or age group. For example, a brand like My Protein would only find it relevant to target Males. Further, A university would prefer to target potential students in the age group of 18 – 24.
4. Interest – This targeting option is built on the basis of the type of content the user interacts with. For example, Nykaa would want to target beauty and fashion enthusiasts. Interest targeting can include various audience buckets such as Business, Fitness, Food, Hobbies, Shopping, Travel, and the like. Advertisers also have the option of targeting people who are currently looking for a particular product or have shown an affinity towards an item for a long time.
5. Device – Device targeting is a wide range of options ranging from the brand of the device, cost of the device to type of device. For example, an app that is only available on android phones could select “android phones” as a targeting option.
6. Custom Audience – Custom Audiences include brand specific audiences created such as a retargeting list, look-alikes, and even an offline list of customers.
7. Keywords – This is perhaps the most important targeting feature available on Google Search. Keywords refer to the words that users search on google when looking for a product or service. Targeting the right keywords or search terms can help the advertiser reach the right target audience and be able to maximize returns from ad spends. For example, if a user wants to buy ” Black Sports Shoes” then Nike’s ad that has been targeted to this keyword will be displayed.
Execution Process and Media Specifications
Steps in Execution
Step 1: Add Media to the Dashboard
Step 2: Customize it as per your requirement using the filters below:
|Placement Page||Run On Site/ Home Page/ Movie Page|
|Dimension||300 x 250/ 120 x 600/ 728 x 90|
|Banner Type||Leaderboard/ Tower/ Rectangle|
Step 3: Select Start and end Date
Step 4: Upload artwork and make payment
How do I know my ad has been placed?
1. When the campaign is live, you will get a link to the dashboard from where you can track the campaign on a daily basis.
2. After the completion of the campaign, an Excel Report will be shared with you.
Google Search Advertising Rates 2021
The Media Ad Company is committed towards getting the most accurate data for the users. Hence, we ensure the advertising rates are updates on a frequent basis. Google Search Advertising is one of the most popular Television advertising option hence it is very important for advertisers to know Google Search Advertising Rates 2021. You can find the updated Google Search Advertising Rates 2021 under the tab “Media Options & Pricing” To know the last updated date for Google Search Media Kit 2021, please check the blue tick beside the Google Search Advertising Rates under the Media Options tab.
Top 5 Digital Advertising Platforms in India according to Similarweb Jul-Sep 2021
|Times Of India||4|
Book Services Now
Once the campaign is confirmed, it may take up to 48 hours for the ad to go live.
CPM stands for Cost per mille viz. Cost per Thousand Impression. You pay when your ad is shown 1000 times.
CPC stands for Cost per Click. You pay when someone clicks on your ad.
Daily impression delivery doesn’t remain constant but can fluctuate by up to 200%.
The clicks shown on the report may not match the actual visits (as per your analytics) to the website as there is usually a significant click to drop off rate. Every click recorded by the advertiser's dashboard does not end up on the landing page which causes this discrepancy.
Yes. All platforms prioritize Roadblocks over ROS ads and hence in case of such a premium booking, the delivery of your ad will be paused, and the campaign might need to be extended.